Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I've been capturing special moments in the lives of my clients since 1997. I began near Toronto and then moved to Sudbury in 2000 so that I could have a home 'on the lake'. I am married to the sweetest guy in the world and have 3 beautiful children...

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Introducing my NEW BOOKMARKS!

I am excited to announce that for all of my upcoming weddings I will be creating customized bookmarks featuring images from the bride and grooms e-session!
I'll be putting a few on each table at the reception...the finishing touch will be
an elegant piece of lace strung through the top of them. Your guests will not only have a cute bookmark to remember your wedding day with, but they will also have the information they need to go online and see your wedding images!

No comments:

Post a Comment