Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I've been capturing special moments in the lives of my clients since 1997. I began near Toronto and then moved to Sudbury in 2000 so that I could have a home 'on the lake'. I am married to the sweetest guy in the world and have 3 beautiful children...

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Hello everyone!

Just thought I'd let everyone know (just in case your wondering) why there haven't
been too many posts lately...I have been very busy shooting boudoir portraits, and
I have decided that I will not be posting any of these images on this blog. I now have created a new blog only for boudoir.
What is boudoir photography? - you ask....boudoir photography is photography for women that is glamorous and/or sexy. If it sounds
like something you would be interested in, you can see samples in my studio.
My first wedding of the year is fast approaching for Luc and Renee on April 4th!
I am looking forward to getting some great shots!

No comments:

Post a Comment